ENTRY CHECKLIST - (Very Important)
- Register to create your Login ID & Password.
- Login to reach the entry form. The Form must be filled in English only.
- All work submitted must have been implemented for the first time between 1st January 2017 and 31st December 2017.
- Short backgrounder note per entry (Soft copy). Write-ups for Judging Criteria, maximum 300 words.
- Creative URL (Video/ PPT, not more than 120 seconds/8-10 slides)
- Please note: The jury prefers to see audio visual. It is advisable to have Audio in the video for all the entries.
The Jury will not view a video more than 120 seconds, so send your best montage.
- The following to be uploaded onto the Google Drive and the url shared in space allocated for reference material. (Don’t forget to make the link PUBLIC)
- Authorization Certificate from the Client is Mandatory.
- In case paying via Cheque/DD- to be drawn in favour of 'Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited' Delhi/NCR Address: B-20, Sector 57, 1st Floor, Noida, UP 201 301. Tel: 0120 4007700
A non-refundable fee of Rs. 10,500 + GST will be charged per entry. All payments to be made online, for Cheque/DD- to be drawn in favour of ‘Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited' and must reach our Delhi/NCR office at B-20, Sector 57, Noida - 201301 by the last date of acceptance of entries to Priyanka Singh'
Entries will only be accepted after the realisation of the payment.
|5 - 10 entries
|11 - 15 entries
|16 - 20 entries
|21 - 50 entries
|Above 50 entries
|* Taxes as applicable - 18% GST Applicable|
Special Price for Regional Sector Entries: Rs. 6000/- + GST (No further discounts applicable)
(Please note that submission of an authorization letter endorsing that the entries are from Regional Sectors is mandatory.)
Procedure for Filling up and submitting the Form(s)
- Entries in all categories are open to all Indian languages and English.
- All entries MUST be submitted in the original language of the work. However, in case of the Original Work accomplished in language other than English or Hindi, the Entrant needs to submit an English Language Translation of the Work.
- Entries can be submitted by, OOH Media Agencies, Creative Agencies, OOH & Digital Signage Media Owners, Advertisers/Corporate Brands or other interested individuals or organizations depending on the eligibility for a group of categories/individual category for Awards.
- The submission of the Entry Form assumes that entrants have carefully read the terms and other information and agree to abide by them.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the commissioning client has the rights to use the intellectual property of the brand advertised.
- Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited (Organizer of these awards) may refuse Entries which offend national or religious sentiments or public taste.
- All work submitted must have been implemented for the first time between 1st January 2017 and 31st December 2017. Entries will be accepted on the basis that they are designed for implementation in India. Only one party may enter an advertisement; for example, Agency, OOH Media Owner, an Advertiser to be agreed in advance between the parties concerned. In the event that the same entry is submitted by two different entrant companies, only the first entry will be accepted.
- All Entries submitted must have been created within the context of a normal paying contract with a client, except in the case of self promotion and non-profit organizations and that client must have paid for all of the media costs.
- The Organizers may contact the Advertiser related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
- The Organizers will Endeavour to move entries to more appropriate categories if necessary. However, the Jury may not be allowed to move entries between categories during the judging.
- The Form must be filled in English only.
- Entries need to be submitted online with all the relevant Details that are being asked for. The Organisers will not be responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information.
- A creative URL is MANDATORY.
- The PowerPoint and/or Video of the Work needs to be uploaded through Google Drive (Upload Here) and the URL needs to be provided on the Reference Material URL Field. In case of an PPT or Video, the File Size should not exceed 2 Minutes or 2 MB maximum.
- Video needs to be shared in AVI or MPEG4 format, whichever is applicable or both. In case of any Image, it needs to be shared in a PPT Format only.
- An Entry will be considered acceptable only upon realisation of the Payment through Online or Offline Mode for the respective Entry(s)
- Top 5 finalists of category 'SYNERGY AWARDS' will get a special opportunity to come and present their work in front of the jury on the day of the jury meet.
- Entrants should submit their entry(ies) according to our deadline i.e. before 12pm on Friday, 2nd Feb’18 to allow sufficient amount of time for entries to be thoroughly reviewed and processed. This will also allow The OOH Awards staff to provide relevant feedback when necessary. The deadline will not be extended. Note: entries will be considered accepted only upon realization of the entry fee (cheque/ online/ Net-banking). The last date of 18th Feb’17 indicates that payment of entry fee by cheque/ online/ Net-banking must be received by our office by that date. The forms can be submitted online 24x7. The Cheque(s) must reach our Noida office between Monday and Friday, 11am to 6pm. Cheque(s) can also be sent by courier to our Noida office. Please address envelope containing cheque(s) to Ms. Sonia Mehndiratta and clearly super scribe envelope with 'THE OOH ENTRY FEE'. Our Noida office address is stated below. Address: Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited, B-20, Sector 57, Noida 201 301. Telephone: 0120-4007700
- If you do not view a 'Success' screen after submission of an entry, there has been an error at the backend. Please resubmit the entry. On the submission of an entry, other than the success screen, you will also be sent an email acknowledging your entry with the details you have entered. Note in case we receive two entries for the same work, only the one received last will be considered for judging.
- All entries submitted will become a property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to 2 minutes from a single entry for use on broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- We presume that all entries sent to us are based on original work. The submission of entry guarantees that the entry is original. However a letter of declaration from the client/ marketing head stating the entries submitted is original & authorized work. Incase if entry is submitted for self then the marketing head to certify the same. If any entry is found to be plagiarized, the entry will be disqualified.