A. SECTOR SPECIFIC Campaign & B. INFLUENCER/CELEBRITY-DRIVEN Campaign
Idea- What was the big IDEA? What prompted the campaign?
Concept- How was the concept of the campaign unique? Was your campaign a trendsetter?
Virality - How viral was the campaign? Did it spread like wildfire? Is the campaign still remembered months down the line?
Creativity- Did your campaign tell a story? Did your messaging ensure brand synergy and creativity were balanced and maintained? Did your creative content inspire others to follow your trends?
Impact- What was the impact of your campaign? Did it create brand awareness? Did it garner your brand a new fan following? Did it help your brand in terms of increased visibility? Did your campaign meet your business goals?
Results- Did the campaign achieve the business goals you set out for the campaign? Share statistics to prove the same.
C. INFLUENCER AWARDS
- How relevant is your content in your specific sphere/industry? What are the prominent brands you've collaborated with?
- What is the average virality of your content? (e.g.- Engagement)
- Did any of your campaigns win other industry awards/get any recognition elsewhere? (e.g.- Recognition & Quality of Content)
- Is your content purpose-driven? Has it been able to contribute, even if in a purely entertaining manner?
D. EXCELLENCE AWARDS
- Could you target big clients in the time period?
- Did your campaign win other industry awards/get any recognition elsewhere?
- What were the revenues generated from your content? (while this information isn’t compulsory, sharing it will help. We will not use this information anywhere)