- Entry submission is a completely online process:
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Login
Step 3: Fill The Entry Form
Step 4: Upload AV/ Presentation
Step 5: Make Payment
- It is mandatory for all entrants to submit their entries in a Presentation format.
- Please make sure the PPT is uploaded on Google Drive and the shareable link is submitted in the entry form. The PPT should not exceed more than 20 slides.
- An AV can be submitted as a supporting document. AV should not be longer than 2 minutes and should be uploaded on YouTube. Please make sure the YouTube link submitted in the entry form is public.
- Work done for the period 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021 qualify to enter. (Campaign that have been introduced earlier but ran during this period or continued running after this period, are also eligible to enter)
- All entries must be submitted in the original language of the work. If the entries are not in English or Hindi, a transcript is mandatory.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an organization can submit.
- If the same campaign/work is submitted under multiple categories, it will be considered as separate entries and should be accompanied with separate entry fees.
- Entries will not be considered completed until full payment has been made.
> Campaign Eligibility Period: 1st April, 2020 to 31st March, 20201 (Campaigns that have been introduced earlier but ran during this period or continued running after this period, are also eligible to enter)
> Early Bird Discount: 1st June, 2021
> Entry Submission Deadline: 30th July, 2021
|Enter on or before:||Entry fees|
|Early Bird Deadline | June 1st, 2021 (Cannot be clubbed with bulk discounts)||INR 12,500*/ Entry|
|Regular Deadline | July 30th, 2021||INR 14,000*/ Entry|
|Discount On Bulk Entries (Not applicable on early bird entries)|
|5 - 20 entries||5% Discount|
|21 - 50 entries||10% Discount|
|Above 50 entries||15% Discount|
|* Taxes as applicable|
- Payment can be made through credit card, NEFT, demand draft or RTGS
- The payment should be done in the name of “Adsert Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd”
- Bank Details:
> BANK NAME : HDFC Bank
> Beneficiary Bank A/c No. : 50200044400435
> A/c type : OVERDRAFT
> IFSC : HDFC0004398
> Branch : Dwarka Sector-14, New Delhi-110075
- For invoice generation please contact email@example.com
- Please Note: *The last date to clear payment is 30th July, 2021.