|The Content Economy – Defining ‘The New Creative’
Today, India has nearly 80 million content creators, including video streamers, influencers, bloggers, creators on OTT platforms, physical product creators, and essentially anyone building a community around their niche. Brands are being built in a world where content is everywhere and everyone is aware. But when does the conversation move from advertising to content? Our conference today takes us on the journey of The Next in content, with people who are paving the future of content through their expertise and collaborations.
The future of content is in a flux, from Physical to Digital to Phygitial to Meta the wheel keeps moving and content reinventing itself one platform at a time.
|12.30pm to 1.45pm||Registration and Lunch|
|2.00p.m to 2.15p.m||Welcome Address and Report Unveiling||e4m and Mindshare|
|2.20p.m to 2.40p.m||Keynote
How the BFSI sector is using Marketing effectively to get Millions of people to Insure their lives
|Mayank Bathwal, CEO, Aditya Birla Health Insurance
Session Chair- Dr. Annurag Batra, Founder, exchange4media Group and Editor-in-Chief of BW Businessworld
|2.45p.m to 3.25p.m||Panel
The roadmap to create value for brands: The power of creation, co-creation & collaboration
1. How is user generated content redefining the customer journey? Is a creator the new brand ambassador?
2. What is the role of Collaborations & its impact? How are Cross Media partnerships helping brands?
3. How are brands creating sustained IPs? How can they use them effectively to leverage brand equity?
4. To improve Connection and engagement, are marketers moving beyond traditional options to leverage interactive media?
Abhishek Gupta, Chief Marketing Officer- Edelweiss Tokio Life
Amit Sethiya, Head of Marketing- SYSKA Group
Esha Nagar, Managing Director- Nepa
Naveen Murali, VP - Head of Marketing- Pepperfry
Samyukta Ganesh Iyer, Vice President and Head of Marketing- Kaya
Sapna Desai, Chief Marketing Officer- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
Session Chair- Makrand N, Vice President: Content+, Mindshare
|3.30p.m to 3.40p.m||Shemaroo Session|
|3.45p.m to 4.25p.m||Panel
The Future of Content: Emerging Technologies
1. To generate hyper-targeted, engaging content for customers, how is AI penetrating its way to content marketing & advertising?
2. Data- driven content marketing- Evolving role of data in campaign ideation, production, and distribution
3. Content Automation: How synthetic, AI generated media is going to liberate creativity?
4. Commerce and social media- A match made in heaven. How do brands work on creating a clutter free, seamless experience for its consumers.
5. How has Synthetic Media & AI proven to be effective in producing fast media forms?
6. How can experiential content create an immersive experience for its consumer?
7. Metaverse and virtual worlds are changing the way we are experiencing products and services. Can these become a sustainable way to market?
8. How can brands use NFTs more efficiently in creating brand connections? How are they experimenting while ensuring they stay authentic?
Pooja Sahgal, Chief Marketing Officer- Raymond Consumer Care
Priyanka Salot, Co- Founder- The Sleep Company
Gaurav Dagaonkar, Co-founder and CEO - Hoopr.ai
Shreyas Shevade, Head of Creative & Content Marketing, upGrad
Session Chair: Niraj Ruparel, Head of Mobile & Emerging Tech- GroupM
|4.30p.m to 4.50p.m||Keynote
"Celebrating Togetherness with brand Hersheys"
|Geetika Mehta, Managing Director, Hershey India
Session Chair- Dr. Annurag Batra, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief- BW Businessworld & Exchange4media Group
|5.25p.m to 5.35p.m||Quora Session
Leveraging the Power of Intent and Curiosity
|Anati Zubia, Head of Marketing- Quora|