Judges will score against the criteria which includes but not limited to account achievement against objectives, scope of operation, business growth, client profile & disciplines, new business wins, client retention and relationships, awards and recognition, staff retention and development initiatives, and how the agency/nominee has played a positive role in the advancement and reputation of the industry during the review period, including examples of work, tools and initiatives that lead the industry.
- In the first round of judging, 3-4 jury members will review and score all entries in a category independently via our secured online platform with a unique log in and password assigned to each one of them.
- Upon completion, score will be tabulated.
- A shortlist for each category will be drawn from the aggregated scores.
- Up to 5 top scoring entries in each category will form the shortlist and will be presented to the full jury.
- In the final round, the full jury will convene to discuss the shortlisted entries assigned via video conferencing.
- The judges’ decisions are final. Awards will be made at the discretion of the judges and no feedback will be given or correspondence will be entertained about the results.