Entry submission is a complete online process:
- 1: Register
- 2: Login
- 3: Fill the Entry Form
- 4: Submit
- 5.Make Payment
- 1. Entries must have been executed in and for the Indian market.
- 2. It is compulsory for all entrants to submit their Entry in an AV/ Presentation format. AV should NOT be longer than 3 minutes and should be uploaded on YouTube. Please make sure the YouTube / Google Drive link submitted in the entry form is public. The PPT should be uploaded on Google Drive and should not exceed 10 slides. Please make sure the Google Drive link submitted in the entry form is shareable.
- 3. The PPT/ AV must cover points basis the Judging Criteria of the respective Category ( Refer submission requirements & judging criteria for each category as given on the categories page )
- 4. Supporting reports to showcase important numbers (As mentioned in the submission requirement & judging criteria for each category )
- 5. All entries MUST be submitted in the original language of the work. If the entries are not in English or Hindi, a transcript should be submitted.
- 6. There is no limit to the number of entries an organization can submit. If the same campaign/work is submitted under multiple categories,
it will be considered as separate entries and should be accompanied with separate entry fees.
- 7. Entries will not be considered completed until full payment has been made.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. All entries submitted will become the property of the exchange4media group.
Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or
audio/video clips of up to two minutes from a single entry for use on radio [FM/AM/Internet/Satellite] and/or
broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any
other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- 2. It is assumed that all entries submitted to us are the original work done by the entrant
and that the entrant is authorized to submit the work and other details on behalf
of the client/organization for which it was done. Failure to follow this condition will disqualify the entry/entries.
- 3. The organizers may contact the client related to any entry at the request of the jury at
any time during the voting process, should any questions about the implementation
or presentation of the work arise.
- 4. The decision of the Jury in all matters relating to the awarding of metals will be final
- 5. In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the organizers will
conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation
from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client. The
organizers will withdraw an award in cases where the complaint is upheld.
Submitting an entry is deemed to confirm your acceptance of all the terms and conditions that apply
- 1st January, 2019 to 31st December, 2019: Entry eligibility period
- Early Bird Ends On: 31st December, 2019
- All entries should be submitted before 28th February, 2020
|Early Bird Discount | 31st December , 2019
(Cannot be clubbed with bulk discounts)
||INR 10,500*/ Entry
|Regular Entries | 28th February, 2020
||INR 12,000*/ Entry
DISCOUNT ON BULK ENTRIES (Not applicable on early bird entries)
*Taxes as applicable
|5 - 20 entries
|21 - 50 entries
|Above 50 entries
Cheque should be sent to 301, KakadBhavan, 3rd Floor, 11th Street, Opp.
Galaxy Cinema, Bandra (W) Mumbai- 400(050) Tel: 022-66206000
*The last date to clear the payment is 5th March, 2020
- The payment can be made through credit card, cheque, demand draft or RTGS
payment mode.The payment should be
done in the name of “Adsert Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd”
- - BANK NAME : HDFC Bank
- - Beneficiary Bank A/c No. : 50200044400435
- - A/c type : CURRENT
- - IFSC : HDFC0004398
- - Branch : Dwarka Sector-14, New Delhi-110075
FOR INVOICE GENERATION PLEASE CONTACT