- 1. Nominations must have been executed in and for the Indian market.
- 2. It is compulsory for all entrants to submit their Nomination in an AV/ Presentation format. AV should NOT be longer than 3 minutes and should be uploaded on YouTube. Please make sure the YouTube / Google Drive link submitted in the Nomination form is public. The PPT should be uploaded on Google Drive and should not exceed 10 slides. Please make sure the Google Drive link submitted in the Nomination form is shareable.
- 3. The PPT/ AV must cover points basis the Judging Criteria of the respective Category ( Refer submission requirements & judging criteria for each category as given on the categories page )
- 4. Supporting reports to showcase important numbers (As mentioned in the submission requirement & judging criteria for each category )
- 5. All Nominations MUST be submitted in the original language of the work. If the Nominations are not in English or Hindi, a transcript should be submitted.
- 6. There is no limit to the number of Nominations an organization can submit. If the same campaign/work is submitted under multiple categories, it will be considered as separate Nominations and should be accompanied with separate Nomination fees.
- 7. Nominations will not be considered completed until full payment has been made.
- 1. All Nominations submitted will become the property of the exchange4media group. Submission of Nomination also authorizes the exchange4media group to use img and/or audio/video clips of up to two minutes from a single Nomination for use on radio [FM/AM/Internet/Satellite] and/or broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- 2. It is assumed that all Nominations submitted to us are the original work done by the entrant and that the entrant is authorized to submit the work and other details on behalf of the client/organization for which it was done. Failure to follow this condition will disqualify the Nomination/Nominations .
- 3. The organizers may contact the client related to any Nomination at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process, should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
- 4. The decision of the Jury in all matters relating to the awarding of metals will be final and binding.
- 5. In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted Nomination, the organizers will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client. The organizers will withdraw an award in cases where the complaint is upheld.
- 1st January, 2022 to 31st December, 2022 : Entry eligibility period
- All Nominations should be submitted before 25th February, 2023
- The payment can be made through credit card, cheque, demand draft or RTGS payment mode.The payment should be done in the name of “Future Play Holdings”
- - Beneficiary Name : Future Play Holdings
- - Bank Name : HDFC Bank
- - Beneficiary Bank A/c No. : 50200017487189
- - A/c type : Current
- - IFSC : HDFC0001236
- - Branch : ITO, Delhi
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Submitting a Nomination is deemed to confirm your acceptance of all the terms and conditions that apply
|Regular Nominations||Rs 17000 + taxes per Nomination|
|Vernacular Nominations||Rs 15000 + taxes per Nomination|
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS
DISCOUNT ON BULK NOMINATIONS
|5 - 20 Nominations||5% Discount|
|21 - 50 Nominations||10% Discount|
|Above 50 Nominations||15% Discount|
*Taxes as applicable
Cheque/DD- to be drawn in favour of “Future Play Holdings” and must reach our Delhi/NCR office at 3'rd Floor, D-40, Sector-2, Noida (Uttar Pradesh), Pincode - 201301 Last date to clear payments is 14th March 2023
FOR INVOICE GENERATION PLEASE CONTACT