Social Media Influence
A Big Thank You To Our Esteemed Speakers!
We Were Honoured To Have You All On Our Panel
Naziya Alvi Rahman
Insight On Roundtable
India is rapidly advancing in Martech implementation and is well placed to adapt and scale up new ways of marketing consumers. Over time, marketing technology will continue to evolve and become more crucial in modern marketing campaigns. Creation of compelling content for digital experiences is a key growth area for enterprises in the coming years.
Advertisers would agree that marketing is about communication and value creation. Social networking connects vast number of people from all walks of life and all across the globe and that means connecting brands and consumers. Social Media creates the ideal space for word-of-mouth marketing and buzz - two things that are becoming more and more crucial in a marketing landscape where consumers value transparency and trust over what they perceive as deceptive or aggressive selling.
- Challenges & benefits of Martech adoption
- Reduced Attention Span of Consumers
- Brand building of Yesteryears is gone
- Spends on Google / Facebook are already ramped up
- Many brands get between 5-20% of their business online
- First Party Data Driven Personalization is key
- A Segment-of-one is the new reality
- Digital Native D2C brands are nibbling at the fringes on market share
- How do non Digital Native CMOs accelerate their adoption of Retention Tech
- What's the role that the Advertising Industry is prepared to play?