|Theme- 'The Power of Big Screen'|
|The effectiveness of TV as an advertising platform is indubitable, with reach, popularity, resilience, and impact;
advertisers focused on TV screen and its power as a most trusted medium. The true power of TV advertising can offer an immense ROI.
As per a survey, about 57% respondents claim that online streaming services have not impacted their television viewing habits,
signifying that TV is still the dominant medium in India. Daily consumption of TV increased to 3.5 hours in 2022 from 3 hours in 2020.
The future is digital but the power of the big screen is undeniable.
|11:00 AM to 11:15 AM||Welcome Address||Dr. Annurag Batra, Chairman and Editor in Chief, BW BusinessWorld, Founder-e4m|
|11:15 AM to 11:35 AM||Keynote- Fireside Chat||Anuj Poddar, MD & CEO - Bajaj Electricals Ltd.
Session Chair- Dr. Annurag Batra, Chairman and Editor in Chief, BW BusinessWorld, Founder-e4m
|11:35 AM to 11:45||Special Address - The Power of TV||Ajay Dang, President, Head - Marketing, Ultratech - Aditya Birla Group|
|11:45 AM to 12:30 AM||Panel
Television - The chosen destination for IPL viewing
How brands leverage sports/IPL on TV, how TV as a platform
helps build brands and achieve their objectives.
1. The Unparalleled Scale of IPL on TV for Brands
2. Superlative Brand & Business Impact
3. Collective Viewing and the power of Shared Brand Experiences
|• Anjali Krishnan, Head of Media, Mondelez India
• Ajay Dang, President, Head - Marketing, Ultratech - Aditya Birla Group
• Lalitha Nayak, Incharge - Marketing, NPCI
• Nilesh Malani, CMO, Polycab
• Session Chair - Vanita Keswani, CEO, Madison Media Sigma - Madison World
|12:30 PM to 12:50 PM||Keynote
The Power of Big Screen
|Sam Balsara, Chairman - Madison World|
|12:50 AM to 1:35 PM||Panel
Building Brands through TV - The Power of Big Screen.
As screens big and small populate around, it’s still evident that
the biggest screen possible is where the ad money continues to flow.
1. Brands & inherent trust on TV.
2. Better connect and recall with the audience/consumers.
3. Emotional approach & humour in advertising back on TV.
4. Quality is more important than quantity.
5. Trusted, safer environment.
6. More advanced targeting
• Sambit Dash, Partner - RPSG Capital Ventures.
• Girish Hingorani, Head - Marketing & Ecommerce,
Cooling & Purification Appliances Group, Blue Star Limited
• Gaurav Dhawan, Chief Revenue Officer, Times Network
• Rajan Amba, VP-Sales, Marketing & Customer Service - Tata Motors Ltd- Passenger Vehicles
• Session Chair - Dheeraj Sinha, CEO & The Chief Strategy Officer, South Asia, Leo Burnett; Chairman, BBH India
|1:35 PM to 2:20 PM||Lunch|
|2:20 PM to 2:40 PM||Standalone Session
The Future of 30 Seconders.
With the rise of OTT and other media platforms and the proliferation of skip buttons
on digital videos we have entered a new age world of ad-avoidance.
What does this mean for the future? Will the 30-seconder spot go away?
1. Focusing on Content, quality matters.
2. The first 6-seconds game
3. Understanding digital ecosystems to build effective 30-seconders.
4. Focus on Connected TV and not just linear TV advertising.
5. Developing interactive, compelling, well-targeted 30-seconds ad spot ideas.
|Arun Iyer, Founder, Spring Marketing Capital|
|2:40 PM to 3:25 PM||Panel
TV + Digital - An Advertiser's View.
TV + Digital – ‘Connected TV’ is a huge opportunity for brands to reach
a vast pool of influential consumers with high purchasing power.
1. ‘CTV’ is an essential link between digital and traditional ecosystems.
2. Personalise and targeted campaigns.
3. Effectiveness, efficacy and measurements of the campaigns.
4. Significant impact and improved performance.
5. Advertising by preference.
6. Omnichannel Campaigns – New age marketing.
• Punit Dharamsi, Vice President - Marketing, AMFI
• Pradnya Popade, Head of Marketing and Communications - Samsonite
• Samir Sethi, VP & Head of Brand Marketing - Policybazaar.com
• Shilpa Desai, EVP & Head, Marketing - HDFC Ergo General Insurance
• Anooj Kapoor, Chief Creative Officer, Dangal 2
• Session Chair - Nikhil Kumar, Vice President, India & South East Asia - mediasmart