Rules & Regulation
exchange4media News Broadcasting Awards (hereafter referred as enba) recognizes the best in Television news and reward broadcasters and industry leaders who are responsible for shaping the future of Television Broadcasting in India
The submission of the Entry form assumes that you have carefully read the enba 2020 terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
- The ENTRY SUBMISSION WILL OPEN from 1st November 2020
- The entry form for enba 2020 is available online and must only be entered online.
- Kindly upload the video on YouTube Channel and the video should be the best montage which you want jury to see (length should not exceed more than 2-3 minutes) and copy the URL in the entry form.
FOR REGIONAL LANGUAGES THE VIDEO MUST CONTAIN SUB TITLES IN ENGLISH.
- Entries are invited in English only and all forms must be filled in English.
- Please be careful while filling out the Entry form as any incorrect and incomplete submission will work against your entry at the time of judging.
- Please be sure to provide absolutely clear and correct information in the forms as the same would be used in our edit pieces, on the trophies and in any sort of promotions.
- Each entry must be certified by the Editor-in-Chief/ CEO/ Authorized Signatory. The backgrounder note submitted along with the form should also bear the company seal.
- Entrants can submit unlimited entries in all categories but a separate entry fee will be charged for every entry.
- To be eligible for enba 2020, the entry should have aired between 0000 hrs, November 1, 2019 and 1159 hrs, October 31, 2020.
- The entry may be submitted by an individual or an organization.
- Please provide a soft copy of a clear recent photograph (high resolution) of the entrant for each submission in the Personality Awards category.
- Please provide a soft copy of high resolution EPS/PDF file of the company logo.
- All shortlisted entries may not become final winners.
- Please make your submission concise but provide enough relevant background information to enable the judges to make an informed choice.
- Decision by the jury is final & binding.
- Delegate registration is independent of submission of entries.
- The e4m Group is a mere custodian of ENBA 2020. The e4m Group team will neither be a part of the jury nor influence the decision making of the Jury in any manner.
- For the categories under A. Programming, B. Personality, C. Marketing D. Digital Media, E. International News you’ll be required to provide a maximum of 300 words write-up on the following:
- For the Categories under F. Overall Excellence, please note the following-
Covering Note: A short background note explaining why this entry is being submitted.
Originality: The information is presented in a unique, skilful and imaginative way, with a distinctive approach or angle.
Presentation: Is engaging with emphasis on nature and quality of visual material along with the story structure.
Clarity: The purpose of the reportage is clear (e.g. increased awareness, change in perception or attitudes, call-to-action) and the significance of the subject matter for the viewer is apparent.
Analysis: There is depth and quality of research & consultation backing the analysis and presentation of the information.
Context: The story is pertinent, timely, accurate, and helps address a current issue or opportunity facing or affecting viewers at large at the time.
The Covering note should contain a brief profile and write-ups as per the individual judging criteria for each category.
The Age proof in case of category F1 must be provided
A high resolution profile picture must be submitted for F1, F6 & F7 categories, in which case the logo must be provided (eps file + png/ jpeg)
The Jury process will be Two-tier.
Pre- Screening: The Screening Council will preview and score all entries. The Top Finalists under each category (except for Overall Excellence) will move onto the next round of judging.
Final Jury meet: After pre-screening, from the selected shortlist under each category, judges will select a Gold winner for every category.
The Jury decision will be final. In the event of a conflict of interest, the concerned jury member will abstain from judging the category.
At no stage of judging will anybody from exchange4media express their opinion.
Entries will not be returned to the sender.
Every care will be taken of the material submitted but the organizer will accept no responsibility for loss or damage.
Nominations need to be sent for the following category:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- News Television CEO of the Year.
Entry fee for Regional News Channels - Rs. 7000* + GST (per entry), cannot be clubbed with bulk discount.
|On time Deadline for Entries||20,000*||27/12/2020|
|Late Fees Deadline||22,000*||12/02/2021|
Bulk dicount available:
|5 - 10 entries||5% Discount|
|11 - 15 entries||10% Discount|
|16 - 20 entries||15% Discount|
|21 - 50 entries||20% Discount|
|Above 50 entries||25%|
All payments to be made online, for Cheque/DD- to be drawn in favour of ‘Future Play Holdings and must reach our Delhi/NCR office at B-20, Sector 57, Noida - 201301 by the last date of acceptance of entries.
Entries will only be accepted after the realization of cheque(s).
- Short backgrounder note per entry (Soft copy)
- Write-ups for Judging Criteria, maximum 300 words.
- Creative URL Video / PPT, it should 2-3 minutes and 7-10 slides
- Please note: The jury prefers to see audio visual. It is advisable to have Audio in the video for all the entries.
- The Jury will not view a video more than 2-3 minutes, so send your best montage.
- The Following to be uploaded onto the Google drive and the url shared in space allocated for reference material. (Don’t forget to make the link PUBLIC)
- Certification from the Editor-in-Chief / CEO / Authorized Signatory
- A high resolution company logo - EPS/PDF format (Soft Copy)
- A high resolution recent photograph accompanying each entry in the Personality category (Soft Copy)
- In case paying via Cheque/DD- to be drawn in favour of 'Future Play Holdings' Delhi/NCR Address: B-20, Sector 57, 1st Floor, Noida, UP 201 301. Tel: 0120 4007700
- Online payment is also accepted by NEFT.
Questions? Please contact
Shradha Srivastava | +91 8750124702 firstname.lastname@example.org