Rules & Regulations
exchange4media News Broadcasting Awards (hereafter referred as enba) recognizes the best in Television news and reward broadcasters and industry leaders who are responsible for shaping the future of Television Broadcasting in India
The submission of the Entry form assumes that you have carefully read the enba 2021 terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
- To be eligible for enba 2021, the entry should have aired between 0000 hrs, November 1, 2020 and 1159 hrs, October 31, 2021.
- The entry form for enba 2021 is available online and must only be entered online.
- Kindly upload the video on YouTube Channel and the video should be the best montage which you want jury to see (length should not exceed more than 3 minutes) and copy the URL in the entry form.
FOR REGIONAL LANGUAGES THE VIDEO MUST CONTAIN SUB TITLES IN ENGLISH.
- Entries are invited in English only and all forms must be filled in English.
- Please be careful while filling out the Entry form as any incorrect and incomplete submission will work against your entry at the time of judging.
- Please be sure to provide absolutely clear and correct information in the forms as the same would be used in our edit pieces, on the trophies and in any sort of promotions.
- Entrants can submit unlimited entries in all categories but a separate entry fee will be charged for every entry.
- The entry may be submitted by an individual or an organization.
- Please provide a soft copy of a clear recent photograph (high resolution) & Company Logo of the entrant for each submission in the Personality & Overall Excellence category.
- All shortlisted entries may not become final winners.
- Please make your submission concise but provide enough relevant background information to enable the judges to make an informed choice.
- Decision by the jury is final & binding.
- The e4m Group is a mere custodian of ENBA 2021. The e4m Group team will neither be a part of the jury nor influence the decision making of the Jury in any manner.
The Jury process will be Two-tier.
Pre- Screening: The Screening Council will preview and score all entries. The Top Finalists under each category (except for Overall Excellence) will move onto the next round of judging.
Final Jury meet: After pre-screening, from the selected shortlist under each category, judges will select a Gold winner for every category.
The Jury decision will be final. In the event of a conflict of interest, the concerned jury member will abstain from judging the category.
At no stage of judging will anybody from exchange4media express their opinion.
Entries will not be returned to the sender.
Every care will be taken of the material submitted but the organizer will accept no responsibility for loss or damage.
Entry fee for Regional News Channels - Rs. 10,000/ entry + GST.
|Early Bird Discount||22,000*||30/10/2021|
|On time Deadline for Entries||25,000*||30/11/2021|
|Late Fees Deadline||28,000*||20/12/2021|
*Taxes are applicable
All payments to be made online, for Cheque/DD- to be drawn in favour of "Future Play Holdings" and must reach our Delhi/NCR office at B-20, Sector 57, Noida - 201301 by the last date of acceptance of entries.
Bank Details :
Beneficiary Name : FUTURE PLAY HOLDINGS
BANK NAME : HDFC Bank
A/c No. : 50200017487189
A/c Type : Current
IFSC : HDFC0001236
Branch : ITO,Delhi
Questions? Please contact : Shradha Srivastava: +918750124702 | email@example.com