CRITERIA & WEIGHTAGE - A, B, C, D, E & G CATEGORY
Criterion for the jury selection for enba 2022
- Originality - The information is presented in a unique, skilful and imaginative way, with a distinctive approach or angle.
- Presentation - Is engaging with emphasis on nature and quality of visual material along with the story structure.
- Clarity - The purpose of the reportage is clear (e.g. increased awareness, change in perception or attitudes, call-to-action) and the significance of the subject matter for the viewer is apparent and the marketing activities done needs to be well defined and clear too.
- Analysis - There is depth and quality of research & consultation backing the analysis and presentation of the information.
- Context - The story is pertinent, timely, accurate, and helps address a current issue or opportunity facing or affecting viewers at large at the time.