- Entry submission is a completely online process.
- Entries in all categories are open to all Indian languages and English.
- All entries MUST be submitted in the original language of the work.
- If the original language of the entry is not English or Hindi, a translation in English must be submitted.
- To qualify, work must have been aired on a radio station in India either wholly or partly between 10th March 2017 to 10th March 2018.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an organization can submit.
- An entry will be accepted only upon realization of the cheque/demand draft submitted for the respective entry/entries.
- An entry submitted in different categories will be considered in separate entries.
- All entries submitted will become the property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to two minutes from a single entry for use on radio [FM/AM/Internet/Satellite] and/or broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- It is assumed that all entries submitted to us are the original work done by the entrant and that the entrant is authorized to submit the work and other details on behalf of the client/organization for which it was done. Failure to follow this condition will disqualify the entry/entries.
- The organisers may contact the client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
- The decision of the Jury in all matters related to award winners will be final and binding.
- In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the organisers will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client. The organisers will withdraw an award in cases where the complaint is upheld.
- Submitting an entry is deemed to confirm your acceptance of all the terms and conditions that apply.
- Entrants MUST provide audio files and an AV or power point presentation. Audio files NOT to exceed more than 5 minutes and to be uploaded on Sound Cloud or YouTube, and the creative URL provided. Please ensure that the file formats, word limits, and duration limits are adhered to.
- The AV or power point presentation must mention about the objective, execution and result of the campaign.
- One needs to submit following information in the entry form:
Category and sub category name, start & end date of the campaign, YouTube OR SoundCloud audio/vedio link, Google Drive Link of PPT/AV (NOTE- The presentation must have information covered on objective, strategy, execution and results. It can have maximum of 11 slides. Use bullet points only.), google drive link for Transcript (if any), summary (In 100 words & use bullet points), basic contact details of person submitting entries, heading the project and details of client.
- For the category RJ of the Year category one needs to fill the entry form online. Submission of powerpoint presentation and YouTube/soundcloud link is mandatory.
- Powerpoint presentation MUST mention:
Details of the person nominated Name, Age, Organization, City, Current show, Email Address, Mobile Number
Shows aired in the last year, Provide link of the sound clip (YouTube/SoundCluod), Listenership statistics
Awards and Accolades
- Early Bird Discount of 10% applicable till 22th Feb 2018
- Last Date to send entries: 15th March 2018
- Online Screening Starts on: 26th March 2018
- Jury Meet: 11th April, 2018
- Event Date: 19th April,2018
|Group of Delegates:
||INR 4500/- per delegate
|More than 10 delegates
||INR 4000/- per delegate
||*18% GST applicable
The entry fee is as follows:
|More than 50 entries
|RJ of the Year
|*18% GST applicable on entry fees
Payment Related Instructions
- The payment can be made through cheque, demand draft or RTGS payment mode.
- The payment for Golden Mikes will be done in “Adsert Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.”
- Bank details are as below:
Here are the ICICI Bank details:
Beneficiary Bank Name : ICICI Bank Ltd.
Beneficiary Bank IFSC code : ICIC0000007
Beneficiary Bank A/c No. : 000705020823
Beneficiary Name & addressed : Adsert Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. B-20, Sector 57, Noida-201301
- Cheque and cover letter should be sent to:
301, Kakad Bhavan, 3rd Flour, 11th Street,
Oppo. Galaxy Cinema, Bandra (W) Mumbai- 400(050)
Tel: 022-66206000 Fax: 022-66206099
Adsert Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
B-20, Sector 57 Noida (UP) 201301
This should be accompanied by the cover letter. The format of same is: