|Theme: The Evolving Face of Health and Wellness Marketing and Communications- Vision 2025|
|2:00 - 2:10 pm||Welcome Address||Dr. Anurag Batra, Chairman & Editor in Chief - BW Businessworld|
|2:10 - 2:50 pm||Panel Discussion:
HEALTH-TECH - FROM HOSPITALS TO HOMES
1. Technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), automation, and the Internet of Things (IoT) have percolated to almost every aspect of healthcare today. How do we see the future unraveling?
2. With more healthcare mobile apps in the making, be it for booking an ambulance in a click or getting tests done in a day without even stepping outside - do we see cloud healthcare services becoming a thing?
3. How do brands keep their communication and messaging relevant and create a human touch in a world led by technology?
|Ashish Bajaj, Head of Marketing. MediBuddy|
|Sajeev Nair, Chairman & Founder of Vieroots Wellness Solutions|
|Anuja Agarwal, Head of Marketing, Sanofi Pasteur|
|Preetam Alex, Head Of Marketing Communications, Apollo Proton Cancer Centre|
|Session Chair - Harbinder Narula, CEO, BW Healthcare World & BW Wellbeing World|
|2:50 - 3:30 pm||Panel Discussion:
HEALTH AS A SELLABLE ASSET FOR MARKETERS & BRANDS
1. Use of empathy, emotional approach, and strategies to market health and wellness to the masses, also as a means to sell your product/service to the consumer-driven Indian market.
2. Evolution & changes in communication from a Brand perspective
|Abhishek Gupta, Chief Marketing Officer, Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance|
|Venkat Erpina, Vice-President, Marketing, Fast&Up|
|Samta Datta, General Manager - Marketing, Soothe Healthcare|
|Samyukta Iyer, Vice President and Head of Marketing, Kaya Limited|
|Session Chair - Rashmi Thosar, Founder, CEO, BrandCare|
|3:30 - 3:50 pm||Coffee Break|
|3:50 - 4:30 pm||Panel Discussion:
IMPLEMENTING A PREVENTIVE APPROACH TO COMBAT MENTAL HEALTH CONCERNS: WORKPLACE & BEYOND
1. How brands are now incorporating mental health in their communication?
2. Measuring progress on Workplace Mental Health, its promotion, and measures.
3. What can corporates do to create a safe environment for people with mental illnesses and how can we make India Inc more inclusive for people with mental illnesses?
|Dr. K Madan Gopal, Senior Consultant Health, NITI Aayog|
|Dr. Brig Rakesh Gupta, Director, Government Institute of Medical Sciences, UP|
|Piali Dasgupta, Senior Vice President - Marketing, Columbia Pacific Communities|
|Session Chair - Ruhail Amin, Sr. Editor, BW Businessworld, Executive Editor, BW Applause|
|4:30 - 4:40 pm||Closing Remarks|