The Indian Digital Marketing Awards 2020 (hereafter referred to as IDMA2020) recognize excellence by organizations and individuals for their work in India's growing digital marketing sector.
The submission of the entry form assumes that you have carefully read the IDMA 2020 terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
- The Indian Digital Marketing Awards (IDMA) 2020 - Campaigns submitted should be active in the marketplace between 0000 hours February 1st, 2019 and 23.59 hours May 31st, 2020.
- The e4m IDMA 2020 assumes all entries are original and the entrant either owns the work or has permission from a client or other appropriate party to enter the work, with all rights granted therein. However a letter of declaration from the client/ marketing head stating the entries submitted is original and authorized work. Incase if entry is submitted for self then the marketing head to certify the same. If any entry is found to be plagiarized, the entry will be disqualified.
- Entries cannot be cancelled or removed from the competition after May 9, 2020.
- In the event that a campaign runs over an extended period of time (with multiple implementation dates), it is the responsibility of the entrant to provide adequate proof of the campaign’s evolution from year to year.
- Only one party may enter an entry, i.e. either the agency or client may enter a piece that both parties have worked on, but not both.
- The entry form for IDMA 2020 is available online and must only be submitted online with all the relevant details that are being asked for. The organizers will not be responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information.
- The IDMA staff may contact the agency/client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
- To protect the integrity of the judging, do not include the agency name except where asked on the entry form. Any mention of the submitting agency in the body of the entry form is grounds for disqualification. The only exception would be for agency self- promotion campaigns.
- Entries will not be considered completed until full payment has been made.
Deadlines & Fees
|Early Bird Deadline | February 26, 2020 (Cannot be clubbed with bulk discounts) CLOSED
|On Time Deadline | May 25, 2020
|Extended Deadline | From May 26, 2020 to July 23, 2020
|DISCOUNT ON BULK ENTRIES (Not applicable on early bird entries)
|5 - 10 entries
|11 - 20 entries
|21 - 50 entries
|Above 50 entries
|* Taxes as applicable
PAYMENT RELATED INSTRUCTIONS
- The payment can be made through cheque, demand draft or RTGS payment mode.
- The payment for IDMA 2020 should be done in the name of “Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited” Bank Details:
Beneficiary Name : Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited | B-20, Sector 57, Noida – 201301
Bank Name : HDFC Bank.
A/c No : 50200044400435
IFSC : HDFC0004398
A/c type : Current
Branch : Dwarka Sector-14, New Delhi-110075
- Cheque should be sent in favour of ‘Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited’ and must reach our Noida office at B-20, Sector 57, Noida – 201301. Telephone: 0120-4007700 by the last date of acceptance of entries. Please address envelope containing cheque(s) to Ms. Sabita Verma and clearly super scribe envelope with 'IDMA 2020 ENTRY FEE'.
- Non-Delhi / non-payable at par cheques will NOT be accepted. The entry fees cannot be submitted in cash.
- Entry will be accepted only on realization of payment via credit/debit card or cheque(s).
- No refunds will be made, once payment is submitted.
- The forms can be submitted online 24x7.
- We repeat: Entry fees (and entries) will not be accepted for Hall of Fame awards.
- Upon payment completion one must send the scanned copy of cheque/dd/receipt along with total number of entries uploaded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines to complete the entry form
- The form must be filled in English only.
- A creative URL is MANDATORY. A video/ powerpoint showcasing how you brought your idea to life. This video/ powerpoint should summarize the Strategy, Creativity and Innovation, Execution and Results of your entry. This clip will be viewed by the judges during the judging sessions. If your entry is a winner, the clip will also be used at the IDMA Gala, at the traveling IDMA Gallery, on IDMA website, and for media purpose. Please indicate when you enter your submission if there are reasons, such as music licensing, that restrict your video showcase from being shown at or after the Gala.
- The PowerPoint and/or Video will need to be uploaded through Google Drive or Youtube and the URL needs to be provided on the Creative Material URL Field. The File Size should not exceed 2 MB (For PowerPoint and maximum of 5 slides) or 2 minutes (For Videos) maximum. Also make sure to change the settings to “public/ Anyone with the link” if submitting through google drive.
- Video needs to be shared in AVI or MPEG4 format, whichever is applicable or both. In case of any image, it needs to be shared in a PPT Format only.
- The justification must be entered in the space provided on the form. It can be written in point form. Refer to the Criteria section which includes eligibility requirements and judging criteria for each category. Think about how your campaign excels in the following areas: Strategy, Creativity and Innovation, Execution and Results. Please be as specific and as concise as possible.
- Please carefully check and re-check the name of the campaign, client and agency you have entered. If you are shortlisted or a winner, the same will be published on our website exactly as you have typed them here
- Entries to be submitted under Product, Services, Corporate or Films/ TV Shows/ News Shows/ Films in respective sub categories.
- Entrants are expected to ascertain that the entries put up on the web can be viewed on multiple browsers and platforms (including the Mac). The organizers will not contact entrants in case an entry cannot be viewed. The works should be resident on the microsites till June 30th, 2020.
- Please avoid requirement of username and password for viewing of provided material, in case such is required, kindly mention the same very clearly in the covering note.
- There is no limit to the number of entries a digital/creative agency, organization, or individual can send us but an all-inclusive, non-refundable entry fee should be sent after submitting the entry or can be paid online through debit or credit card
- For mobile campaigns and apps that need to be viewed on devices like iPads and iPhones, the entry must be accessible on the device. In case the device for which an app has been made is not available easily with the organizers and or jury, the organizers may write to the entrant and request for making available the device on the date of judging in Delhi/ NCR office.
- For social media campaigns that are no longer active, screenshots and text of messages must be highlighted on a microsite.
- In case of Best Integrated Digital Campaign, the URL provided must feature all the creative's that support the entry.
- Top 5 finalists of sub-categories B.4 (Strongest Community Engagement) and B.5 (Best Innovation in Mobile Marketing) will get a chance to come and make a presentation in front of the jury during the judging day.
- ‘IDMA person of the Year’ category is open for entries and nominations by the jury.
- We are not accepting entries for the ‘Hall of Fame’ categories of the India Digital Marketing Awards 2020. No entry and no entry fee should to be sent for the same. The winners for the Hall of Fame categories will be decided based on the scores accrued through winning under the other 5 major categories A. Web/ B. Mobile & Tablets/ C. Social Media/ D. Search & PPC Campaigns/ E. Special Awards.
- If you do not view a 'Success' screen after submission of an entry, there has been an error at the backend. Please resubmit the entry. On the submission of an entry, other than the success screen, you will also be sent an email acknowledging your entry with the details you have entered. Note in case we receive two entries for the same work, only the one received last will be considered for judging.
- Delegate registration is independent of submission of entries.
- Entries must be submitted by May 9, 2020.
- Judging is done in two stages:
- Pre- Screening: The Screening Council will preview and score all entries. The Top 5 Finalists under each category (except for IDMA Person of the Year) will move onto the next round of judging.
- Final Jury meet: After pre-screening, from the selected shortlist under each category, judges will select a winners for every category.
- Please make your submission concise but provide enough relevant background information to enable the judges to make an informed choice.
- The Jury decision will be final. In the event of a conflict of interest, the concerned jury member will abstain from judging the category.
- Every care will be taken of the material submitted but the organizer will accept no responsibility for loss or damage.
- All shortlisted entries may not become final winners
- The exchange4media Group is a mere custodian of The Indian Digital Marketing Awards 2020. At no stage of the jury meetings will anyone from the exchange4media Group team be part of the decision-making process.
Disclaimer Click Here
- All entries submitted will become a property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to 2 minutes from a single entry for use on broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
WINNING CASETUDIES 2019
Sabita Verma : +91 8585992950 | Sabita.email@example.com
Shradha Srivastava : +91 8750124702 | firstname.lastname@example.org