5 SUPPORTING MATERIAL GUIDELINES
All case films, presentation images, and other materials must be in English.
Work which was not originally published in English (TV ads, print ads, hoarding etc.) can be translated or subtitled exactly as it was published or aired, so that they can be understood by the English-speaking judges.
If translating original video work, please note that dubbing is not allowed. Voiceovers can be translated but visible speech must be kept in the original language and subtitled.
5.1 IMAGE FILE FORMAT GUIDELINES
A visual presentation of your work, including images and English text, concisely summarising the brief, execution and results.
Specifications: JPG, CMYK, 7063 x 5008 pixels, 5 - 15MB
Digital images that may help support your entry to the jury. Maximum 5. Only to be included if necessary and relevant. Specifications: JPG, CMYK, 7063 x 5008 pixels, 5 - 15M
VIDEO FILE FORMAT GUIDELINES
High quality video as .MOV or .MP4. The maximum file size is 350MB
5.3 OTHER FILE FORMAT GUIDELINES
5.3.1 Radio File
MP3 audio file of original radio advertisement, as it aired. Specifications: 258 kbps preferred, 128 kbps = Minimum Accepted.
5.3.2 Supporting Content
Any supporting documents, videos, or radio files which are relevant to your entry. File types accepted: jpg, mp3, mp4, mov, doc, docx, pdf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
The original film advertisement or content, exactly as it aired. No extra slates or information. Work which is not in English should be subtitled, so that it can be understood in English, exactly as it was published or aired. Please note that dubbing is not allowed. Voiceovers can be translated but visible speech must be kept in the original language and subtitled.
Specifications: .MOV/ MP4, 350MB.
Your URL must be accessible online until January 31, 2022. URLs must start with ‘http://’ or ‘https://’ and preferably accessible without a login or password.
6 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
6.1 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE AWARDS
- The marketing campaign should have been implemented in the period 1st Aug 2021- 31st July 2022 , except ‘Long Term Marketing Strategy (3 Years or More) sub-category’.
- The campaign cannot be in a planned or work in progress phase. Only completed successful campaigns that have shown significant impact would be considered for the awards
- The campaign should have been released and implemented in India in the above period demonstrating its impact within the Indian territory.
- More than one application is also permitted if the applications are for different campaigns. Please use a separate form for each campaign.
- An agency can apply on behalf of its client organization provided they get an approval from the client.
- An organization cannot participate on behalf of its sister units, parent organization or other organizations under the parent organization
- The Award categories may be changed/modified/split /merged /increased or cancelled by the organisers and/or Jury based on the number of entries received in any category, and the quality of the entries. The decision in this regard will be final, non-contestable and binding on all participants. No enquiries in this regard will be entertained.
6.2 CALL FOR ENTRIES & PARTICIPATION
- The call for entries for the Awards will be announced in one or more media platforms and /or by direct communication, and that shall be construed to be adequate notice for call for entries.
- Participant can apply for the Awards by completing the application form online
- Link to fill the application form forms will be available on the website:
- Participant needs to duly fill all information points on the Entry Form
- A participant can have multiple entries in multiple categories
- The organisers have the right to reclassify application form/forms from one prize category to another, at their discretion
6.3 SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES- ONLINE
- Last date for submitting completed application form is January 31, 2022.
- Organisers will not be responsible for application form/forms that are damaged / lost due to lack or lapse in any communication because of internet failure or any other reasons.
- Participation in the Awards in any manner will be construed as an acceptance to the Terms and conditions stated herein
- Participants can fill the form on the website and submit the completed application form online
- Application form along with the declaration needs to be authorized by the participant and submitted along with the application form
Completeness of Entries/Disqualification
- All mandatory fields of the application form need to be complete in all respects; else it may be disqualified from participation.
- Entries will be accepted in English language only
- The work submitted by the participant must be original in nature and created for this Awards only. Award Management shall have a right to disqualify any participant in case of violation of this term or in case of any third-party claim relating to IP infringement or any third party right.
- No work which is copied/replicated /influenced/redone by an existing campaign will be permitted to participate
- All work submitted by the participants for the Awards, including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights therein, will be owned by the Management
- The defined timelines are subject to change based on circumstances
- Organisers shall not be held accountable/liable for any disruptions/stoppages/ interruptions or cancellation of the Awards or its ceremony or any part of its processes or public voting because of any factors beyond its control
- An independent jury appointed by the Management will evaluate the entries and determine the winners for the Awards.
- The website provides information and acts as the only means to enter the Awards.
- Organisers shall not be responsible for:
- o Any delivery, failures relating to the registration or uploading videos/presentations;
- o Any SPAM generated messages as result of Participant accessing the Website;
- o Awards Management not receiving or rejecting any data;
- o Any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures of any kind or any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reasons and
- o Other conditions/situations or failures beyond its control
6.4 GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING ENTRIES
- 1. You will need to register before starting to fill the online entry form. Once registered, you can use the platform to manage your entries easily, as well as continue to edit your submissions before you submit, using your unique Login ID & Password.
- 2. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- 3. Several fields have a built-in word limit. You will not be able to exceed that.
- 4. An Audio Visual or a Case Film or a PowerPoint Presentation about your entry is desirable but not essential. The Audio Visual/Case must not be more than 120 seconds and the PowerPoint Presentation must not have more than 10 slides.