- Entry submission is a completely online process:
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Login
Step 3: Fill The Entry Form
Step 4: Upload AV/ Presentation/ Material
Step 5: Make Payment
- It is mandatory for all entrants to submit their entries in a Presentation format.
- Please make sure the PPT is uploaded on Google Drive and the shareable link is submitted in the entry form. The PPT should not exceed more than 20 slides.
- An AV can be submitted as a supporting document. AV should not be longer than 2 minutes and should be uploaded on YouTube. Please make sure the YouTube link submitted in the entry form is public.
- Work done for the period 1st july, 2020 to 31st june, 2021 qualify to enter. (Campaign that have been introduced earlier but ran during this period or continued running after this period, are also eligible to enter)
- All entries must be submitted in the original language of the work. If the entries are not in English or Hindi, a transcript is mandatory.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an organization can submit.
- If the same campaign/work is submitted under multiple categories, it will be considered as separate entries and should be accompanied with separate entry fees.
- Entries will not be considered completed until full payment has been made.
> Eligibility Period: 1st july, 2020 to 31st june, 2021 (Campaigns / Designs that have been introduced earlier but ran during this period are also eligible)
> Early Bird Discount: 18th August, 2021
> Entry Submission Deadline: 28th September, 2021
> Entry Submission Extended Deadline: 15th October, 2021
|Enter on or before:||Entry fees|
|Early Bird Deadline | August 18th, 2021 (Cannot be clubbed with bulk discounts)||INR 7000*/ Entry|
|Regular Deadline | September 28th, 2021||INR 8000 */ Entry|
|Extended Deadline | October 15th, 2021||INR 8000 */ Entry|
|Discount On Bulk Entries (Not applicable on early bird entries)|
|5 - 20 entries||5% Discount|
|21 - 50 entries||10% Discount|
|Above 50 entries||15% Discount|
|* Taxes as applicable|
- The payment can be made through credit card, cheque, demand draft or RTGS payment mode.
- The payment should be done in the name of “Future Play Holdings”
- Cheque/DD- to be drawn in favour of “Future Play Holdings” and must reach our Delhi/NCR office at B-20, Sector 57, Noida – 201301
Bank Details :
Bank Name : HDFC Bank
Beneficiary Bank A/c No. : 50200017487189
A/c Type : Current
IFSC : HDFC0001236
Branch : ITO, Delhi
- For invoice generation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Note: *The last date to clear payment is the 15th October , 2021