Rules & Regulation
- Entries in all categories are open to all Indian languages including English
- All entries MUST be submitted in the original language of the work. However, in case of the original Work accomplished in language other than English or Hindi, the Entrant needs to submit an English Language Translation of the Work.
- Entries can be submitted by, PR Agencies, Creative Agencies, Organizations, Advertisers/Corporate Brands or other interested individuals or organizations depending on the eligibility for a group of categories/individual category for Awards.
- The submission of the entry form assumes that you have carefully read the IPRCCA 2021 terms and conditions and agree to abide by them
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the commissioning client has the rights to use the intellectual property of the brand advertised.
- Adsert Web Solutions Limited (Organizer of these awards) may refuse Entries which offend national or religious sentiments or public taste.
- All work submitted must have been implemented for the first time between 1st September 2020 – 30th October 2021. The last date of submitting entries is 15th February, 2022.
- All Entries submitted must have been created within the context of a normal paying contract with a client, except in the case of self promotion and non-profit organizations and that client must have paid for all of the media costs.
- The Organizers may contact the Client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
- The Organizers will Endeavour to move entries to more appropriate categories if necessary. However, the Jury may not be allowed to move entries between categories during the judging.
- Every entry which includes a campaign from a Client, needs to be accompanied with a letter of proclamation from the client, stating the time frame in which the campaign ran and the agency/agencies worked with.
- The Cost per entry submission is INR 10,000/- + GST
The following is the procedure for submitting forms:
- The Form must be filled in English only. Entries need to be submitted online with all the relevant details that are being asked for. The organizers will not be responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information.
- A creative URL is MANDATORY.
- The PowerPoint and/or Video of the Work will need to be uploaded through Google Drive or YouTube and the URL needs to be provided on the Creative Material URL Field. The File Size should not exceed 2 Minutes or 2 MB maximum; also make sure to change the settings to Public, if submitted through Google Drive.
- Video needs to be shared in AVI or MPEG4 format, whichever is applicable or both. In case of any Image, it needs to be shared in a PPT Format only.
- The entry will be deemed accepted only when the entry fee as detailed in #12 below reaches us either through online payment or our Delhi NCR office.
- • Entrants are expected to ascertain that the entries put up on the web can be viewed on multiple browsers and platforms (including the Mac). The organizers will not contact entrants in case an entry cannot be viewed. The works should be resident on the microsites till February 2022.
- For mobile campaigns and apps that need to be viewed on devices like iPads and iPhones, the entry must be accessible on the device. In case the device for which an app has been made is not available easily with the organizers and or jury, the organizers may write to the entrant and request for making available the device on the date of judging in Delhi/ NCR office.
- For social media campaigns that are no longer active, screenshots and text of messages must be highlighted on a micro-site.
- Please note: We are accepting nominations for the Life Time Achievement Awards of the IPRCCA 2021 No entry fee should be sent for the same.
- The justification must be entered in the form of PPT or video. It can be written in point form.
- There is no limit to the number of entries a PR Agencies, Creative Agencies, Organizations, Advertisers/Corporate Brands or other interested individuals or organizations can send us but an all-inclusive, non-refundable entry fee should be sent after submitting the entry or can be paid online through debit or credit card.
- Entry fee for Beyond Metros categories 5000+taxes per entry. Please note that submission of an authorization letter endorsing that the entries are from Regional Sectors is star
- The Entry Fee is as follows:
|5 - 10 Entries
|11 - 15 Entries
|16 - 20 Entries
|21 - 50 Entries
|Above 50 entries
- The Cost per entry submission is INR 10,000/- + GST
- Early Bird Deadline: Rs 7500/- per entry + Tax on submission of entries before November 10th, 2021
- On time deadline: Rs 10,000/- per entry + Tax (November 10th, 2021- to December 10th, 2021)
- Extended Deadline: Rs 11,000/- per entry + Tax (December 10th, 2021 to February 15th, 2022)
- Entry fee for Beyond Metros categories 5000+taxes per entry. Please note that submission of an authorization letter endorsing that the entries are from Regional Sectors is mandatory
- Alternatively, fee can also be paid by credit/ debit cards, net-banking
- Entry will be accepted only on realization of payment via credit/debit card .
- No refunds will be made, once payment is submitted.
- The IPRCCA jury will comprise eminent individuals from all walks of life. The decision of the jury is final and binding. Any form of canvassing for the awards will disqualify an entrant.
- All entries must be completed online before 11:59pm on December 30, 2021. The deadline will not be extended. Note: entries will be considered accepted only upon realization of the entry fee ( online/ Net-banking). The last date of November 30, 2020 indicates that payment of entry fee by online/ Net-banking must be received by our office by that date. The forms can be submitted online 24x7.
- If you do not view a 'Success' screen after submission of an entry, there has been an error at the backend. Please resubmit the entry. On the submission of an entry, other than the success screen, you will also be sent an email acknowledging your entry with the details you have entered. Note in case we receive two entries for the same work, only the one received last will be considered for judging.
- All entries submitted will become a property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to 2 minutes from a single entry for use on broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- We presume that all entries sent to us are based on original work. The submission of entry guarantees that the entry is original. However a letter of declaration from the client/ marketing head stating the entries submitted is original & authorized work. Incase if entry is submitted for self then the marketing head to certify the same. If any entry is found to be plagiarized, the entry will be disqualified.
- The exchange4media Group is a mere custodian of the India PR & Corporate Communication Awards 2021. At no stage of the jury meetings will anyone from the exchange4media Group team be part of the decision-making process.
- All shortlisted entries may not become final winners
- Disclaimer Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited, B-20, Sector 57, Noida 201 301. Telephone: 0120-4007700 Copyright © 2021 Adsert Web Solutions Pvt Ltd