Rules & Regulations
- Nomination forms are in the form of a Presentation. It is mandatory to fill in details on every page of the presentation as per the required fields mentioned. Nomination forms are category specific, please download the forms from the respective category you would like to enter in. No changes whatsoever will be made to the forms, once they have been received by the organizers and the organizers will not be responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information.
- All information provided in the forms are solely for the purpose of judging and will be treated as confidential at all times.
- E4m understands disclosing billing numbers and financial data might be sensitive. It is recommended to provide information which is published by research firms such as Recma, Adex or any such credible sources. Providing as much information to the jury as possible would help in jury evaluating your entry better. If you don't wish to provide specific information, do mention approx figure, percentage or ballpark numbers. These numbers should be authorized by the Head of the Agency / Network.
- Nomination forms for all categories are open to all Indian languages, however in case the original work and / or information shared is in a language other than English, the entrant needs to submit an English language translation of the work.
The nominations data submitted must have been released / submitted / published in India for the first time to the public between the period 1st June 2018 to 31st May 2019. Nominations will be accepted till the end of June 2019.
- The organizers can move nominations to more appropriate categories if they feel the original category it has been entered in is incorrect after informing the entrant.
- The organizers may contact the client related to any nomination at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
- A URL with necessary information carrying an AV/PPT of your organization detailing the nature of business, major clients being handled, media being handled, team size etc. is MANDATORY. It is advisable to incorporate a short AV by the Head of the Agency appealing as to why your agency is the best in the nominated category. Nominations will be considered incomplete until the URL with a PPT / AV has been shared against the nominee.
- The PowerPoint and/or any other image or AV of the work needs to be uploaded through a Google Drive and the URL needs to be provided in the registration form on the reference material URL field. The file size should not exceed 2 MB (For PowerPoint and maximum of 10 slides) or 2 minutes (For Videos) maximum. Also make sure to change the Google Drive settings to Publicly Viewable. The content shared through these mediums should be accessible till the night of the award show. Video needs to be shared in AVI or MPEG4 format, whichever is applicable or both. In case of any image, it needs to be shared in a PPT Format only.
- Sending in nominations do not guarantee awards. Each and every nomination goes through an intrinsic judging process and winners are chosen on the basis of content submitted.
- For any queries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submission of the Nomination Form assumes that entrants have carefully read the terms and other information and agree to abide by them.
- The Grand Jury will compromise of eminent individuals over Top Brands in the industry and The Jury Meet will be held in the month of July 2019.
- Judges will be made to recuse themselves from scoring entries that their Companies have been a part of in the past either directly or indirectly.
- The Jury will cast a unanimous vote on the shortlisted nominations and then proceed to decide on a winner.
- The decision of the Jury in all regards to the winners will be final and binding.