ENTRY CHECKLIST - (Very Important)
- Register to create your Login ID & Password.
- Login to reach the entry form. The Form must be filled in English only.
- All work submitted must have been implemented for the first time between 1st January 2018 till 31st December 2018.
- Short backgrounder note per entry (Soft copy). Write-ups for Judging Criteria, maximum 300 words.
- Creative URL (Video/ PPT, not more than 120 seconds/8-10 slides)
Please note: The jury prefers to see audio visual. It is advisable to have Audio in the video for all the entries.
The PowerPoint and/or Video of the Work needs to be uploaded through Google Drive (Upload Here) and the URL needs to be provided on the Reference Material URL Field. In case of an PPT or Video, the File Size should not exceed 2 Minutes or 2 MB maximum
- The following to be uploaded onto the Google Drive and the url shared in space allocated for reference material. (Don’t forget to make the link PUBLIC)
- Authorization Certificate from the Client is Mandatory.
- In case paying via Cheque/DD- to be drawn in favour of 'Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited' Delhi/NCR Address: B-20, Sector 57, 1st Floor, Noida, UP 201 301. Tel: 0120 4007700
A non-refundable fee of Rs. 10,500/- + GST will be charged per entry. All payments to be made online, for Cheque/DD- to be drawn in favour of ‘Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited' and must reach our Delhi/NCR office at B-20, Sector 57, Noida - 201301 by the last date of acceptance of entries to Priyanka Singh'
Entries will only be accepted after the realisation of the payment.
|5 - 10 entries
|11 - 15 entries
|16 - 20 entries
|21 - 50 entries
|Above 50 entries
|* Taxes as applicable - 18% GST Applicable
Special Price for Regional Sector Entries: Rs. 6000/- + GST (No further discounts applicable)
(Please note that submission of an authorization letter endorsing that the entries are from Regional Sectors is mandatory.)
- Entries in all categories are open to all Indian languages and English.
- All entries MUST be submitted in the original language of the work. However, in case of the Original Work accomplished in language other than English or Hindi, the Entrant needs to submit an English Language Translation of the Work.
- Entries can be submitted by, OOH Media Agencies, Creative Agencies, OOH & Digital Signage Media Owners, Advertisers/Corporate Brands or other interested individuals or organizations depending on the eligibility for a group of categories/individual category for Awards.
- The submission of the Entry Form assumes that entrants have carefully read the terms and other information and agree to abide by them.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the commissioning client has the rights to use the intellectual property of the brand advertised.
- Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited (Organizer of these awards) may refuse Entries which offend national or religious sentiments or public taste.
- All work submitted must have been implemented for the first time between 1st January 2018 and 31st December 2018. Entries will be accepted on the basis that they are designed for implementation in India. Only one party may enter an advertisement; for example, Agency, OOH Media Owner, an Advertiser to be agreed in advance between the parties concerned. In the event that the same entry is submitted by two different entrant companies, only the first entry will be accepted.
- All Entries submitted must have been created within the context of a normal paying contract with a client, except in the case of self promotion and non-profit organizations and that client must have paid for all of the media costs.
- The Organizers may contact the Advertiser related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
- The Organizers will Endeavour to move entries to more appropriate categories if necessary. However, the Jury may not be allowed to move entries between categories during the judging.