- Entries should be executed in and for the Indian Market.
- Step 1:Register
- Step 2:Login
- Step 3:Fill The Entry Form
- Step 4:Submit
- Step 5:Make Payment
- It is compulsory for all entrants to submit their TV ad video. The TV ad should NOT be longer than 2 minutes and should be uploaded on YouTube or Google Drive. Please make sure the YouTube/Google Drive link submitted in the entry form is public.
- The supporting documents should be in a PPT format and should contain a brief description about the Marketing Objectives, Idea, Execution, Target Audience and Results Achieved. Please make sure the PPT is uploaded on Google Drive and the shareable link is submitted in the entry form. The PPT should not exceed more than 15 slides.
Entry submission is a complete online process:
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All entries MUST be submitted in the original language of the work. If the entries are not in English or Hindi, a transcript should be submitted
- Entries should be telecasted on any Indian TV Channel, which is a member of Indian Broadcasting Foundation.
- Entries which have been telecasted solely Online (non-television) format are not eligible.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an organization can submit.
- If the same campaign/work is submitted under multiple categories, it will be considered as separate entries and should be accompanied with separate entry fees.
- All entries submitted will become the property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to two minutes from a single entry for use on radio [FM/AM/Internet/Satellite] and/or broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- It is assumed that all entries submitted to us are the original work done by the entrant and that the entrant is authorized to submit the work and other details on behalf of the client/organization for which it was done. Failure to follow this condition will disqualify the entry/entries.
- The organisers may contact the client, related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process.
- The decision of the Jury in all matters relating to awarding of metals will be final and binding.
- In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the organisers will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client. The organisers will withdraw the award in cases where the complaint is upheld.
- Submitting an entry is deemed to confirm your acceptance to all the terms and conditions that apply
- 1st October, 2018 to 30st September, 2019: Entry eligibility period (campaign that has started or continued running after this period, is eligible to enter)
- 10th November 2019:Early Bird Discount
- 15th December 2019: Entries Close
The entry fee is as follows*:
|Early Bird Discount | 10th November , 2019
(Cannot be clubbed with bulk discounts)
|INR 10,500*/ Entry|
|Regular Entries | 15th December, 2019||INR 12,000*/ Entry|
DISCOUNT ON BULK ENTRIES (Not applicable on early bird entries)
|5 - 20 entries||5% Discount|
|21 - 50 entries||10% Discount|
|Above 50 entries||15% Discount|
|*Taxes as applicable|
- The payment can be made through credit card, cheque, demand draft or RTGS payment mode.
- The payment should be done in the name of “Adsert Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd”
- BANK NAME : HDFC Bank
- Beneficiary Bank A/c No. : 50200044400435
- A/c type : OVERDRAFT
- IFSC : HDFC0004398
- Branch : Dwarka Sector-14, New Delhi-110075
- Cheque should be sent to 301, KakadBhavan, 3rd Floor, 11th Street, Opp. Galaxy Cinema, Bandra (W) Mumbai- 400(050) Tel: 022-66206000
*The last date to clear the payment is 1st January 2020