- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Login
- Step 3: Fill The Entry Form
- Step 4: Upload AV/ Presentation
- Step 5: Make Payment
- It is mandatory for all entrants to submit their entries in a Presentation or AV format.
- Please make sure the PPT is uploaded on Google Drive and the shareable link is submitted in the entry form. The PPT should not exceed more than 20 slides.
- The AV should not be longer than 2 minutes and should be uploaded on YouTube/ Google Drive. Please make sure the link submitted in the entry form is public.
- It is mandatory to submit the TVC under the creativity category.
- Work done for the period 1st October 2020 to 30th September 2021 qualify to enter. (Campaign that have been introduced earlier but ran during this period or continued running after this period, are also eligible to enter)
- All entries must be submitted in the original language of the work. If the entries are not in English or Hindi, a transcript is mandatory.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an organization can submit.
- If the same campaign/work is submitted under multiple categories, it will be considered as separate entries and should be accompanied with separate entry fees.
- Entries will not be considered completed until full payment has been made.
Entry submission is a completely online process:
- Campaign Eligibility Period: 1st October 2020 to 30th September 2021 (Campaigns that have been introduced earlier but ran during this period or continued running after this period, are also eligible to enter)
- Early Bird Discount: 12th November 2021
- Entry Submission Deadline: 31st January, 2022
|Enter on or before:||Entry fees|
|Early Bird Deadline | November 12th, 2021 (Cannot be clubbed with bulk discounts)||INR 12,500*/ Entry|
|Regular Deadline | January 31st, 2022||INR 15,000*/ Entry|
Discount On Bulk Entries (Not applicable on early bird entries)
|5 - 20 entries||5% Discount|
|21 - 50 entries||10% Discount|
|Above 50 entries||15% Discount|
|*Taxes as applicable|
- Payment can be made through credit card, cheque, demand draft or RTGS
- The payment should be done in the name of “Future Play Holdings”
- For invoice generation please contact email@example.com
- Please Note: The last date to clear the payment is 31st January 2022.
- Beneficiary Name: Future Play Holdings
- Bank Name : HDFC Bank
- Beneficiary Bank A/c No.: 50200017487189
- Beneficiary Bank IFSC code: HDFC0001236
- A/c type: Current
- Branch: ITO, Delhi