Rules & Regulations
Entries should be executed in and for the Indian Market.
Entry submission is a completely online process:
- Step 1:Register
- Step 2:Login
- Step 3:Fill The Entry Form
- Step 4:Submit
- Step 5:Make Payment
- It is mandatory for all entrants to submit their entries in a Presentation format or AV format.
- Please make sure the PPT is uploaded on Google Drive and the shareable link is submitted in the entry form. The PPT should not exceed more than 20 slides.
- AV should not be longer than 2 minutes and should be uploaded on YouTube or Google Drive. Please make sure the YouTube link submitted in the entry form is public.
- The PPT/ AV must cover following points:
- Work done for the period 1st September 2019 to 31st October 2020 qualify to enter. (Campaign that have been introduced earlier but ran during this period or continued running after this period, are also eligible to enter)
- All entries must be submitted in the original language of the work. If the entries are not in English or Hindi, a transcript is mandatory.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an organization can submit.
- If the same campaign/work is submitted under multiple categories, it will be considered as separate entries and should be accompanied with separate entry fees.
- Entries will not be considered completed until full payment has been made.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All entries submitted will become the property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to two minutes from a single entry for use on radio [FM/AM/Internet/Satellite] and/or broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- It is assumed that all entries submitted are the original work done by the entrant and that the entrant is authorized to submit the work and other details on behalf of the client/organization for which it was done. Failure to follow this condition will disqualify the entry/entries.
- The organisers may contact the client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process.
- The decision of the Jury in all matters relating to the awarding of metals will be final and binding.
- In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the organisers will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client. The organisers will withdraw the award in cases where the complaint is upheld.
- Submitting an entry is deemed to confirm your acceptance to all the terms and conditions that apply
DATES TO REMEMBER
- Entry eligibility period: 1st September, 2019 to 31st October, 2020 (Campaigns that have been introduced earlier but ran during this period or continued running after this period, are also eligible to enter)
- Early Bird Discount: 31st December, 2020
- Entry Submission Deadline: 26th February, 2021
|Enter on or before:||Entry fees|
|Early Bird Deadline | December 31st, 2020 (Cannot be clubbed with bulk discounts)||INR 11,500*/ Entry|
|Regular Deadline | February 26th , 2021||INR 13,000*/ Entry|
|DISCOUNT ON BULK ENTRIES (Not applicable on early bird entries)|
|5 - 20 entries||5% Discount|
|21 - 50 entries||10% Discount|
|Above 50 entries||15% Discount|
|* Taxes as applicable|
- Payment can be made through credit card, cheque, demand draft or RTGS payment mode.
- The payment should be done in the name of “Future Play Holdings”
- Bank Details:
|Beneficiary Name||Future Play Holdings|
*The last date to clear the payment is 12th March, 2021.
For invoice generation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org