exchange4media Mobile awards – The Maddies 2020 (hereafter referred to as "The Maddies") recognize excellence by organizations
and individuals for their work in India's growing mobile marketing sector.
The submission of the entry Form assumes that you have carefully read The Maddies Awards 2020 terms and conditions and agree
to abide by them.
- To be eligible the work of the entrant must have been used/ deployed between 0000 hours July 1st, 2019 and 23.59 hours June 30th, 2020.
- The Maddies assumes all entries are original and the entrant either owns the work or has permission from a client or other appropriate party to enter the work, with all rights granted therein. However a letter of declaration from the client/ marketing head stating the entries submitted is original and authorized work. Incase if entry is submitted for self then the marketing head needs to certify the same. If any entry is found to be plagiarized, the entry will be disqualified.
- Entries cannot be cancelled or removed from the competition after September 9, 2020.
- Only one party may enter an entry, i.e. either the agency or client may enter a piece that both parties have worked on, but not both.
- The entry form for Maddies 2020 is available online and must only be submitted online with all the relevant details that are being asked for. The organizers will not be responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information.
- To protect the integrity of the judging, do not include the agency name except where asked on the entry form. Any mention of the submitting agency in the body of the Entry Form is grounds for disqualification. The only exception would be for agency self- promotion campaigns
- Entries will not be considered completed until full payment has been made.
COMPLETING THE ENTRY FORM
- The form must be filled in English only.
- A creative URL is MANDATORY. A video/ PowerPoint showcasing how you brought your idea to life. This video/ PowerPoint should summarize the Concept, Innovation, Execution and Results of your entry. This clip will be viewed by the judges during the judging sessions. If your entry is a winner, the clip will also be used at the Maddies Gala, at the Maddies Gallery, on Maddies website, and for media purpose. Please indicate when you enter your submission if there are reasons, such as music licensing, that restrict your video showcase from being shown at or after the Gala.
- The PowerPoint and/or Video will need to be uploaded through Google Drive or YouTube and the URL needs to be provided on the Creative Material URL Field. The File Size should not exceed 2 MB (For PowerPoint and maximum of 5-10 slides) or 2-5 minutes (For Videos) maximum. Also, make sure to change the settings to “public/ anyone with the link” if submitted through Google drive.
- Video needs to be shared in AVI or MPEG4 format, whichever is applicable or both. In case of any image, it needs to be shared in a PPT Format only.
- Refer to the Criteria section which includes eligibility requirements and judging criteria for each category. Think about how your campaign excels in the following areas: Concept, Innovation, Execution and Results. Please be as specific and as concise as possible.
- Please carefully re-check the name of the campaign, client and agency you have entered. If you are shortlisted or a winner, the same will be published on our website exactly as you have typed them there.
- Entrants are expected to ascertain that the entries put up on the web can be viewed on multiple browsers and platforms (including the Mac).
- Please avoid requirement of username and password for viewing of provided material, in case such is required, kindly mention the same very clearly in the covering note.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an agency, organization, or individual can send us but an all-inclusive, non-refundable entry fee should be sent after submitting the entry or can be paid online through debit or credit card.
- For mobile campaigns and apps that need to be viewed on devices like iPads and iPhones, the entry must be accessible on the device. In case the device for which an app has been made is not available easily with the organizers and or jury, the organizers may write to the entrant and request for making available the device on the date of judging in Delhi/ NCR/ Mumbai office.
- For social media campaigns that are no longer active, screenshots and text of messages must be highlighted on a micro site.
Points to consider
- How the campaign was implemented and what was the level of success?
- How did the execution help achieve results?
- How creative or sophisticated was the campaign?
- What did the mobile medium bring to the campaign that other channels missed?
- How was mobile matched to specific markets, demographics relevant to overall campaign execution?
- What percent of budget went to mobile marketing?
- What impact did the campaign have on the market?
Hall of Fame has following categories:
- Mobile Marketer of the Year*
- Agency of the Year*
- (*we are not accepting entries for this categories, it will be decided on the basis of the scores accrued through winning under the other 3 major categories A. Marketing Strategy/ B. Channel/Media Strategy/ C. Enabling Technologies. No entry and no entry fee should be sent for the same.)
- Mobile Person of the Year will be decided on the basis of the nominations received and jury recommendations. Please make sure that photo is provided along with the submission. No entry fee should be sent for this category.
- In case of Cross Media Integration Campaign, the URL provided must feature all the creative's that support the entry.
- If you do not view a 'Success' screen after submission of an entry, there has been an error at the backend. Please resubmit the entry. On the submission of an entry, other than the success screen, you will also be sent an email acknowledging your entry with the details you have entered. Note: in case we receive two entries for the same work, only the one received last will be considered for judging.
- Delegate registration is independent of submission of entries.
- All entries must be submitted by September 14th 2020.
The entry will be deemed to be accepted only when the entry fee as detailed below reaches us either through online payment or at our Noida office.
|One entry||Rs. 14,000*|
|5 - 10 entries||5% Discount|
|11 - 15 entries||10% Discount|
|16 - 20 entries||15% Discount|
|21 - 50 entries||20% Discount|
|Above 50 entries||25% Discount|
* Taxes as applicable
Early Bird Deadline | August 14th, 2020 at INR 12,000/entry (Cannot be clubbed with bulk discounts)
On Time Deadline September 25, 2020 at INR 14,000/entry
Extended Deadline From September 26, 2020 to October 9, 2020 at INR 15,000/entry
- Alternatively, fee can also be paid by credit/ debit cards, net-banking and cheque. (in favour of Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited and must reach our Delhi/NCR office at B-20, Sector 57, Noida - 201301 by the last date of acceptance of entries)
- Non-Delhi / non-payable at par cheque will NOT be accepted. The entry fees cannot be submitted in cash.
- Entry will be accepted only on realization of payment via credit/debit card or cheque(s).
- We repeat: Entry fees (and entries) will not be accepted for Hall of Fame awards.
- No refunds will be made, once the payment is submitted.
- All entries must be completed online before 12pm on Monday, October 5, 2020. The deadline will not be extended
- Convenience charges will be applicable to the maximum of 3.54% of the Total value of the invoice.
- Please address envelope containing cheque(s) to Shradha Srivastava and clearly super scribe envelope with 'THE MADDIES 2020 ENTRY FEES'. Our office address is stated as below.
Bank Details :
|Beneficiary Name||Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited | B-20, Sector 57, Noida – 201301|
|Branch||Dwarka Sector-14, New Delhi-110075|
Entries will be considered accepted only upon realization of the entry fee (cheque/ online/ net-banking). The last date of 9th October 2020 indicates that payment of entry fee by cheque / online/ Net-banking must be received by our office by that date. The forms can be submitted online 24x7. The Cheque(s) must reach our Noida office between Monday and Friday, 11am to 6pm Cheque(s) can also be sent by courier to our Noida office.
Official Address: Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited, B-20, Sector 57, Noida 201 301. Telephone: 0120-4007700
All entries submitted will become a property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to 2 minutes from a single entry for use on broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits..