|CONTENT JAM AGENDA Day 1- 25th November|
|3:30 pm to 3:40pm||Welcome Address||Dr. Annurag Batra - Chairman & Editor in Chief, exchange4media & BW and Nawal Ahuja, Co-Founder exchange4media|
|3:45 pm to 4:20 pm||Keynote Session
Staying Top of Mind in Challenging Times
|John Hall, Co- Founder & President, Calendar.com|
|4:25 pm to 5:10 pm||Panel Discussion
Building a Strong Desirable brand through Content Marketing.
1. How Content Marketing Can Help Build Brand Identity.
2. The art of great storytelling remains the crux of good content marketing.
3. Creating brand recall through Content Marketing
4. How to humanise a brand.
5. Case studies by Panel CMO's.
|Prachi Mohapatra, CMO, fbb, Future Group
Nishant Kashikar- Country Manager-India and Gulf, Tourism Australia
Amarpreet Singh, EVP & Portfolio Head (Diageo India) & Board of Director - Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
Ajay Singh Parihar, Senior General Manager-Marketing, Dabur India Ltd.
Krishnarao Buddha, Sr. Category Head, Parle Products
Shailja Joshi, Associate Director, Potato Chips Category, Pepsico India.
Session Chair - Naziya Alvi Rahman, Editor, exchange4media
|5.15pm to 5.25pm||Content in its Element||Esha Nagar, Managing Director, Nepa India Pvt Ltd|
|5:30 pm to 6:00 pm||Keynote Session
How Marketing Is Changing- To Focus Less on Ads and More on Customer-Focused Content
|Michael Brenner, CMO Influencer, Motivation Speaker, CEO, Marketing Insider Group|
|6:05 pm to 6:45 pm||Panel Discussion
Technology and Content Shaping the Future of Business
1. Understanding the audiences and transitioning to a customer-centric approach.
2. Pushing boundaries through Creativity.
3. The unparalleled role of Technology during the pandemic and how it's evolved to adapt to a new world.
4. How to create empathy in a world of robotics.
5. The Phygital landscape- Creating a seamless physical experience digitally.
6. Case studies by the Panellists.
Arpan Biswas, Vice President, Marketing and Business, Housejoy
Archana Tiwari Nayadu, Director Content and Communications, UpGrad
Achint Setia, Vice President, Marketing, Myntra
Rahul Gandhi, CMO - India & UAE, iD Fresh Food
Manoj Agarwal, Co-Founder, Chief Product & Operating Officer, XoXoDay
Session Chair - Ruhail Amin, Senior Editor, exchange4media
|CONTENT JAM AGENDA DAY-2- 26th November|
|2:45 pm to 2:55pm||Welcome Address||Nawal Ahuja, Co-Founder, exchange4media|
|2:55 pm to 3:40pm||How publishing leaders are gearing up for 2021||Ankit Oberoi, CEO, AdPushup (session chair)
Sanjay Trehan, Digital Consultant and Former MSN India Head
Puneet Gupt, COO, Times Internet
Himanshu Gautam, Business Head, Amarujala.com
Deepit Purkayastha, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Inshorts
Pradeep Gairola, VP & Business Head, Digital Media, The Hindu Group
Salil Kumar, CEO, Digital, India Today Group
|3:45 pm to 4:25 pm||Fire Side Chat
Beyond 2020: the Visual Future of Content Marketing
|R. Balki, Leading Film maker
Session Chair - Nawal Ahuja, Co- Founder, exchange4media
|4:30 pm to 5:30 pm||Panel Discussion
Expertise, Authentication & Trust- Building brands via Influencers
1. Challenges of Influencer Marketing
2. What are the attributes the brand looks for in an Influencer? How much of an influence does an individual's attributes have on creating brand connect?
3. What are latest trends in Influencer Marketing? What tools are brands using to find Influencers?
4. The role of Influencers in creating Brand Trust- Does trust in an Influencer increase brand loyalty and does an Influencer's fall have a negative effect on Brand Trust?
|Saloni Gaur, Comedian, Mimicry Artist, Youtuber(Salonayyy)
GB Srithar, Regional Director, India, Middle East & South Asia at Singapore Tourism Board
Sagar Pushp, CEO, Clan
Vivek Sharma, Chief Marketing Officer, Pidilite Industries Limited
Lakshmi Balasubramanian, Co-Founder- Green Room
Bahaar Dhawan Rohatgi, Artist and Lawyer
Sonya Kapoor, Founder, M5 Entertainment
Session Chair - Ajay Mehta, Senior Vice President, Content+, Mindshare
|5:35 pm to 6:00pm||Aditya Birla Capital Case Study.
ICMA 2020 Brand of the Year
|Loveleen Sahrawat, Head of Brand- Aditya Birla Capital|