- Entry submission is a complete online process:
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Login
Step 3: Fill The Entry Form
Step 4: Submit
Step 5: Make Payment
- It is mandatory for all entrants to submit their entries in a Presentation format.
- Please make sure the PPT is uploaded on Google Drive and the shareable link is submitted in the entry form. The PPT should not exceed more than 20 slides.
- An AV can be submitted as a supporting document. AV should not be longer than 2 minutes and should be uploaded on YouTube. Please make sure the YouTube link submitted in the entry form is public.
- The PPT/ AV must cover the following points:
> What was the campaign aiming at achieving?
> Brand Connect
> Brand integration with the content
> Medium/s used
> How long did the content run
> To what extent was the objective achieved
> What was the ROI of the campaign
> Supporting reports to showcase important numbers (Engagement rate, conversions, lead generation, impact on brand image, overall buzz, etc)
- Work done for the period 1st April 2019 to 30th June 2020 qualify to enter. (Campaign that have been introduced earlier but ran during this period or continued running after this period, are also eligible to enter)
- All entries must be submitted in the original language of the work. If the entries are not in English or Hindi, a transcript is mandatory.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an organization can submit.
- If the same campaign/work is submitted under multiple categories, it will be considered as separate entries and should be accompanied with separate entry fee.
- Entries will not be considered completed until full payment has been made.
- For Young Gun category you can nominate either yourself or your colleagues.
- You can either submit an AV or Presentation which should include the following points
Professional Career Graph
> Campaign/Initiatives/Brands directly involved in
> Highlights of work done & Awards and Accolades won for the period 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020
> Notable achievements
> Testimonial (Why should the nominee win the Young Gun of Content Award)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All entries submitted will become the property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to two minutes from a single entry for use on radio [FM/AM/Internet/Satellite] and/or broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits
- It is assumed that all entries submitted are the original work done by the entrant and that the entrant is authorized to submit the work and other details on behalf of the client/organization for which it was done. Failure to follow this condition will disqualify the entry/entries.
- The organisers may contact the client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process.
- The decision of the Jury in all matters relating to the awarding of metals will be final and binding.
- In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the organisers will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client. The organisers will withdraw the award in cases where the complaint is upheld.
- Submitting an entry is deemed to confirm your acceptance to all the terms and conditions that apply
Dates to remember
Entry Eligibility Period : 1st April, 2019 to 30th June, 2020 (Campaigns that have been introduced earlier but ran during this period or continued running after this period, are also eligible to enter)
Virtual Jury Meet : 21st October, 2020
Awards Night : 29th October, 2020
|Enter on or Before:
||INR 11,500*/ Entry
|Discount on Bulk Entries
|5 - 20 entries
|21 - 50 entries
|Above 50 entries
|* Taxes as applicable
PAYMENT RELATED INSTRUCTIONS
- Payment can be made through credit card, cheque, demand draft or RTGS payment mode.
- The payment should be done in the name of “Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited”
- Bank Details:
> Beneficiary Name & address: Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited, B-20, Sec -57, Noida-201301 UP
> Beneficiary Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd.
> Beneficiary Bank Account No.: 50200044400435
> Beneficiary Bank IFSC code: HDFC0004398
> Beneficiary Bank address: Dwarka Sector-14, New Delhi-110075
- Cheque should be sent to 301, Kakad Bhavan, 3rd Floor, 11th Street, Opp. Galaxy Cinema, Bandra (W) Mumbai- 400(050) Tel: 022-66206000
*The last date to clear payment is 21st August, 2020.
- For invoice generation please contact email@example.com